Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping trip gone..Thrift?

Hey!

So I went shopping last week and went crazy I bought a lace cardigan(Charlotte russe), 2 Blazers (one blue with pearl buttons, one black with gold buttons), 2 Skirts(a blue floral one, and a greenish floral one), 2 light jackets(both were dark jean jackets), and a floral dress.The whole shopping trip was for me to buy boots, but that's the only thing i didn't get.

I did however get online and buy those two pairs of boots on my last post and a pairs of brown heels this week though. I never pass up a chance to buy shoes..I'm obsessed

Here's all my new stuff. Excluding the 2 jean jackets















Well thanks for reading!

Kate

EDIT: sorry guys but i just dont have time to post today (sunday). So have a great day!

11 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Sounds like you had yourself a little shopping spree! Love the blazer-floral combination... looks great!

Chantelle said...

those blazers look marvelous on you! You make me wanna go out and waste some money!

whole in. said...

ohh! i love those blazers!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I love the red dress! It looks a bit like the one Kate Moss had for Topshop in the Spring, and the little pearl buttons on the blazer are extreme cuteness!
xoxo

Unknown said...

ooooh a mini shopping spree!! love those blazers!! fantastic :)

FASHION CHALET said...

So many adorable floral print outfits. :) Thanks for your comment, too. By the way.. my answer "v-log" will be up later this week. ;) Watch out for it.

xo/ fashion chalet

Eeli said...

Wow! How wonderful that you omanaged to do so much shopping! lol. I think your finds sound and LOOK great! Especially that red dress of yours. Delish :)

FASHION CHALET said...

I answered your v-log question, up now! :)

xo/ fashion chalet

Wendy said...

Love your blazer buys! And the studded boots from the last post, I wanted to get them too, but I'm too broke.

AusAnna said...

great up to date thift finds. love it :)
AusAnna

FASHION CHALET said...

I just realized I have a dress very similar to your red one up above. :)

I find your idea of wearing red shoes around Christmas, so delightful. What a great idea<3

Thanks for commenting, I was wondering what happened when you never responded after I had answered your question. Did you enjoy the answer?

♥/ fashion chalet