Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A vacation to remember

i went on a trip with my friends. Which is my excuse for being gone for so darn long. Though i should cause i was only gone for 8 days. So honestly i just have not been being so very faithful to my blog and readers. My apologies..

Heres a couple things from sephora im dying to have(I have a bit of an obsession with urban decay):


Givenchy Mascara






Urban Decay Lip Stain


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer



Dior Liquid Eyeliner




ModelCo Heated Eyelash Curler
Well thanks for reading!
Kate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that Givenchy mascara looks lethal! But cute :D
Thank you for your lovely comment dear...
xox

FASHION CHALET said...

This is mascara in real life ;) love it. Always looking for new ones to try. Thanks for the lovely blog comment as well, dear.

Vintage Lollipops said...

I think I have a bit of an obsession with ALL cosmetics!!! There's just something that makes me buy my favs in surplus!!!
lol

Dru!!! said...

thanks for the comment last week on wewearthings! And if your bf isn't fashiony, then that just makes you look more fashionable haha. Not a bad accessory, I might add