Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Clothes and Scents

Whats your favorite perfume? Most people have one or at least a scent or designer you like.
Mine is: Daisy by Marc Jacobs. When I first smelled it I imedietely knew, it fit me perfectly. I like to think Perfume tells a little story about the person wearing it.
For my post today, I found this site called http://www.debenhams.com
and spent an hour or so digging through it finding some pretty cool dresses and shoes. Let me Know what ya think!
Blue and cream leaf printed dress. Adorable..







This Dress Was way to pretty to not put in here.

With almost a smudgey look to it, It would be a cute choice for a day out and about.







Bronze Sanai ankle boots (My favorite)









Cute gray Peep toe Boots




There were a few more things I liked but I didnt have time today to make a super long post. So those are a few of my fav's.
P.S I'm going to start posting my outfits for the day. I just need to get my camera back from a friend.
Thanx for reading,
Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo! i'm a strong believer in pefume saying something about a person. i'm a perfume addict! but, the first perfume that i bought where i thought "this is me!" was versace woman. my favorite perfume designer is versace. i also love prada. and armani. <3 but, versace is definitely my favorite!

Unknown said...

ooh i've actually been on the lookout for a new scent... i'll have to check that one out..

love both pairs of booties!

Wendy said...

I don't use perfume but I always like smelling those samples you get from like Macy's advertisements.