Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick Clothes

This post is about Delia's. If you haven't seen their clothes you should check them out at http://www.delias.com/
I've always loved their girly/semi-casual clothes.















Cute Funky Designed Heels
(What colors do you prefer?)






Easy& Casual, Brown Leather Boots with a buckle across the front



Casual knit dress with a bit of girly ruffles



I really like this simple, elegant purple dress
Well Sorry for the super short post..I promise I'll make a longer one soon! My teachers are hitting us pretty hard with homework this week.
Thanx for reading!
Kate

5 comments:

steffie said...

nice boots!

Anonymous said...

i love the heels

Ida said...

I really like the dress. Purple and gold are so good together.

Unknown said...

i likee the boots.

Unknown said...

love those boots!