Sunday, September 7, 2008

New To The Blogging World

Hey!

I'll start off with alittle about myself. My name's Kate and I'm from PA. I'm a sophomore in High School, which of course means I'm 15. I'm really into fashion, and have been since I was little. I have a huge Shoe obsession and have more shoes then I have space to put them. Alright enough about me. Now before I go on, I just wanted to say thanks to Wendy for the awesome skirt she made me!

I figure since this is my first post, I'll Make it short, But first a couple things Ive been looking at buying.






I actually really like this Sweater dress. I love the fact that its gray, so It would be very versatile. From: f21


This Lace Print Pencil Skirt is super cute. From: Topshop



This Pintuck Shirt is really cute and only costs about 40$. From: Topshop



And finally these crossed MaryJane Shoes! I am completely in love with them. The color just pops and their cheap enough for me to be able to afford them, on my budget. There only $78.00! From: Topshop
I'll add a new post tomarrow,
Kate

3 comments:

ooohmaureen said...

thank you, i'll put your blog to my links! and i like the skirt :) x

styledigger said...

Edinburgh, PA? I'm not sure what you are asking for...sorry, but m English isn't perfect:)

PS. Cute dress!

styledigger said...

Ohhh, now I understand:) No, I meant Edinburgh in Scotland:) But I don't live there, I live in Poland- I've got this t-shirt from my scottish friend.

:)