Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey,

I got my Topshop order Yesterday! I was super excited to realize that the shirt was a bit dressier then I thought. So I can alter my Style to almost a bit preppy and the shoes were perfect. The knees socks are cute and work with the shirt well.

And of course I'll tell you about my latest find. A black purse, with cute girly detailing. I got it for 5 bucks at a random thrift shop!! So that is my first offical thrift item. Hopefully there will be more to come







My thrifted purse.

Well thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll get a longer post in soon,

Kate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purse is awesome!

we wear things said...

oh yay for new items! and from topshop at that! can't wait to see some outfit posts with the new items!

-issa

FASHION CHALET said...

Pretty purse. I love the little hearts detailed on it. :)

Thanks for the outfit comment, super sweet of you!! :)

xo/ fashion chalet

yiqin; said...

Are the shoes suede?! So pretty! The color is lovely as well.