Monday, September 8, 2008

Online Shopping

I decided right after i left that post yesterday, that i was getting the Pintuck shirt, the cross MaryJane's and a pair of over the knee Socks. It really was hard to decide though because I loved them all. but I really need to keep on a budget so I only picked 2 of them. and the knee socks were only 5 bucks! super cheap so I caved and bought them as well. Hopefully I'll get them before this weekend.

Alright and starting with these amazing hued Marc Jacobs Butterfly boots. The cut-out is unique and the purple is perfect.












This Dress By Chloe is amazing in every way! its has a perfect floral pattern but if you look at the picture above this one you'll notice something. It has studs running the whole way down it.




A cute skirt form Topshop. The buttons down the front caught my attention.





This Tulip Skirt has almost an Egyptian look to it. Maybe its the intricate beading at the top. idk What do you guys think?

Its adorable and kind of artsy in a way. Its See by Chloe.




Ok so all of these are from http://www.net-a-porter.com/ except the pink skirt.
But anyways thanks for stopping!
Kate xoxo

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Net-a-porter is so bad for my shopping woes.

Anonymous said...

Love the topshop skirt!

Unknown said...

ah love the tulip skirt!!