Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old things, New ways

As I promised, my outfit for tomarrow

Shirt: Delia's , Skirt: Wendy , Boots: ??
Sorry about the horrible picture. I didn't have anyone on hand to take it, so I used a mirror.




Dont you just hate it when you lose stuff? Well I do at least! I lost 2 pairs of boots and a pair of clogs a long time ago somewhere in my closet and today I found them! I was super excited when i realized that the clogs were black and studded. and the boots were still gorgeous as ever. So here they are:





Pair of boots I lost(also the ones I'm wearing tomarrow)





These are the clogs I meantioned. I never realized how much i liked them!
Sorry bout the other pair of boots, I didnt have time to get a picture of them. I'll probley put them in tomarrows post.
Thanx for reading,
Kate


5 comments:

Ida said...

When I first read "lost" I wondered how one could lose shoes. Then you mentioned your closet *lol* I LOVE the rediscovered boots.

xxxxx

Unknown said...

i likee the brown boots.

Anonymous said...

Love the second pair of shoes!

Wendy said...

Yay the skirt! I like the brown boots.

we wear things said...

kute! i do like your boots!

-issa