Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ive been lucky

It's amazing how one store can change your view on something you've believed for so long! Today I decided to take a look at the boots at Nine West because I love their shoes. While I was there I relaized how much I accully like thier patent boots. Ive always disliked patent anything, its just not my thing. So after realizing this I feel like a changed person! haha, not really but a more open one at least.
Here are some of my favorite's


Black Patent shoes with zipper detail






Multi-strapped Open toe boot




Vintige-ish dark Red Patent lace up boots



Dark gray leather boots with metal buckles





Pointed toe boots with buckle detail



Lace up boots with buckle detail






Modernly vintage, lace up oxford (not really boots but still cute)





Leather peep-toe slingbacks (yes I realize their not boots as well)






I'm glad I got some time today to make this post, maybe it'll change some other patent-haters views as well. I hope so anyway!
Well I promise I'll post tomarrow
thanx for reading,
Kate


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go try some of those on!

Wendy said...

The cage styled boots are so amazing!